How to reach international markets: Bid Academy at RWM2016
RWM is the most established resource management trade show in Europe, with a heritage stretching back nearly 50 years, taking place in Birmingham from the 13th to the 15th of September.
Following the success of 2014 and 2015, Bid academy will be at RWM 2016 to share its story and experience in international markets thanks to the help of UKTI.
In particular, Julian Cope, Managing Director of Bid Academy, will present a successful case study on how to reach international audiences at the UKTI theatre on Tuesday 13th at 12.30 pm.
- Why export?: explaining what prompted us to look at the export market
- Support from UKTI: our experience with UKTI – how they helped us assess the opportunity and then explore it
- Results: what happened, what we learned
- Next steps: what will we do form here and why?
- Conclusion: what is our advice to anyone looking at export
Click here to register now for RWM and do not miss Bid Academy case study.