Bid Academy Bytesize
THE MOST EFFECTIVE BID AND TENDER ONLINE TRAINING
Bid Academy Bytesize is the online bid and tender training to enhance key skills ever devised for bid and tender professionals. It’s the most innovative and user-friendly solution for people who want to learn ‘on the go’ – we pinpoint your exact training needs and deliver them.
You get one-to-one training over a period of one month, which will be uniquely tailored to you and your organisation. We’ll show you the tools and techniques that you can use to improve performance in your chosen topic.
But best of all, we’ll then work with you to decide how this can be most effectively taken into your routine, so that the skills become second nature.
Normally priced at £199.00 (+VAT), all courses booked in 2015 are available for just £149.00 (+VAT) – so book now!
- Personalised: Each course is designed around you, using your language and your real-life challenges
- Language: we talk your everyday organisation’s internal language. That makes it easier for you to import things back into your business.
- Flexibility: we deliver your training at a time and in a format to suit you. Bytesize is entirely flexible to your needs and availability.
- Great value: At just £149 per person, it’s a great way to budget and get fantastic value for money
- Topics: we designed our initial programme of courses around you thanks to what you have told us from our industry wide survey carried out this year.
Want to know more?
We have 15 individual Bid Academy Bytesize courses, divided into three main categories. Click on the one that you’re most interested in to get more details about the course – the course description page – where you can also book and pay for the course online.
Can’t see what you want?
Use the ‘Get in touch’ form opposite to ask us about alternative topics.
How it works
- Once you’ve selected the Bid Academy Bytesize course that’s right for you, book and pay for the course using the booking form you will find on the course description page.
- Within two working days of receiving your payment, we will send you an information and contact form for you to complete and return to us – this will tell us more about you and what you want to get out of the course.
- Within another three working days, we will call you to start the course,– this can be recorded if you wish.
- We will then be in weekly contact with you by phone and email to run through exercises and worked – hopefully live – examples.
- In week 4, we’ll do a full review of what you’ve learnt to make sure it gives you exactly what you need.
How to plan your responses to
Features and benefits
How to make them powerful and
Using existing info
How to ensure this stays relevant to the bid your working on.
How to plan them, use them and
Editing and polishing
How to make this effective and
How to keep control of your bid process and outcomes.
Managing bid teams
Making sure you get the best out
Getting senior management input
How to get the right input at the
Making sure they are effective, efficient and results oriented
Managing bid costs
Making sure that you stay in
Making sure that you address
How to define, plan and manage
Risk and opportunity
Managing them to the best benefit of
Bid / no bid
Why, how and when? Making sure you use your resources wisely.
Managing the transition between different stages in a procurement.
And remember, all of this personal, one-to-one tuition for just £149.00 for each course booked in 2015!!